Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade Country Heights sees 3.3% stake crossed off-market for RM10m

Go down

Notable Trade Country Heights sees 3.3% stake crossed off-market for RM10m Empty Notable Trade Country Heights sees 3.3% stake crossed off-market for RM10m

Post by Cals Tue 03 Mar 2015, 00:38

Notable Trade
Country Heights sees 3.3% stake crossed off-market for RM10m

By Chester Tay / theedgemarkets.com   | March 2, 2015 : 8:56 PM MYT   

KUALA LUMPUR (March 2): Property developer [size=14]Country Heights Holdings Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (fundamental: 0.7; valuation: 1.2) saw 9.09 million of its shares, representing a 3.3% stake in the company, traded off-market today for RM10 million.

According to Bloomberg data, the transaction was done through a single trading block at RM1.10, or a 14% discount from the closing price of RM1.28 today. The deal was valued at RM10 million.

It is not known who were the parties involved in the transaction at press time.

The major shareholder of Country Heights is Tan Sri Lee Kim Tiong @ Lee Kim Yew, who holds a 32.5% direct stake and a 28.38% indirect stake in the company.

Country Heights shares rose four sen or 3.23% to close at RM1.28 today, valuing the group at RM352.78 million.

[size=12](Note: The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company’s profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)[/size]
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down