Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum: Olympia

Go down

Stocks With Momentum: Olympia Empty Stocks With Momentum: Olympia

Post by Cals Wed 18 Mar 2015, 01:35

Stocks With Momentum: Olympia
By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | March 17, 2015 : 10:32 AM MYT

Olympia Industries Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
OLYMPIA (Fundamental: 0.2/3, Valuation: 0.9/3) was “Red Flagged” by The Edge Market for its weak fundamentals, suggesting that investors should exercise extra caution.
The company is a Sabah-based number forecast operator (NFO), with 40 agencies operating 3D, 4D and Lotto games under its wholly owned subsidiary, Lotteries Corporation Sdn Bhd. Its other businesses include stockbroking, money lending as well as retailing of food and beverage.
In recent developments, the company extended the settlement date for some RM55.3 million from City Properties, classified as a related party receivable, which was part of a restructuring scheme dating back to August 2000. Completion of the condominium units it was to receive as settlement was delayed. 
Olympia has been in the red for the last 5 years. Sales have fallen from RM251.97 million in FY2010 to RM171.58 million in FY2014. Losses ranged from RM79.23 million to RM1.95 million over the same period. Gearing stands at 56.4%.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on March 17, 2015.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down