Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum: Magni-Tech

Go down

Stocks With Momentum: Magni-Tech Empty Stocks With Momentum: Magni-Tech

Post by Cals Thu 19 Mar 2015, 01:29

Stocks With Momentum: Magni-Tech
By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | March 18, 2015 : 10:41 AM MYT

Magni-Tech Industries Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)
MAGNI-TECH (Fundamental: 2.8/3, Valuation: 2.4/3) saw its share price rise as much as 8.3% before closing 6.2% higher at RM3.09 yesterday after announcing good results last Monday. 

For 3QFYApril2015, pre-tax profit rose 16.3% to RM23.1 million on the back of a 7.2% increase in sales to RM200.4 million.
Magni is primarily a manufacturer of garments for the export market, as well as a wide range of packaging products. For FY2014, garments accounted for 81.5% of sales with the remaining 18.5% from packaging.
Magni is likely to gain from the strengthening US dollar as its sales are mainly denominated in the greenback. Exports — mostly to the US and Europe — accounted for 81.6% of sales in FY2014.
Magni has a strong balance sheet with net cash of RM74.7 million or 68.9 sen per share. The stock is trading at a trailing 12-month P/E of 7.6 times and 1.3 times book. Dividends totalled 13 sen in FY2014, translating into a net yield of 4.5%.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on March 18, 2015.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down