Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HLIB Research downgrades Adventa to Hold, cuts target to 90 sen

Go down

HLIB Research downgrades Adventa to Hold, cuts target to 90 sen Empty HLIB Research downgrades Adventa to Hold, cuts target to 90 sen

Post by Cals Thu 19 Mar 2015, 01:33

HLIB Research downgrades Adventa to Hold, cuts target to 90 sen

By TheEdge Markets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | March 18, 2015 : 8:46 AM MYT 

KUALA LUMPUR (March 18): [size=14]Hong Leong IB Research has downgraded Adventa Bhd to “Hold” at 91 sen with a lower target price of 90 sen (from RM1.20) and said the company’s results were below expectations.

HLIB said Adventa achieved revenue of RM11.2 million for 1QFY15, which translated into core earnings of RM800,000.

The research house said deviations were caused by higher than expected expenses from the trials of Home Dialysis business coupled with higher import cost due to depreciation of Ringgit.

“We are still positive on the Home Dialysis business and believe earnings should materialise in 2016.

“We cut forecasts by 25%-40% to address higher expenses as well as lower contribution from Home Dialysis business in FY2015.

“Downgrade to Hold, with target price also reduced to 90 sen, based on unchanged FY10/15E P/E of 19x, which is at a 25% discount to Asian healthcare players,” it said.

[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down