Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum: ES Ceramics

Go down

Stocks With Momentum: ES Ceramics Empty Stocks With Momentum: ES Ceramics

Post by Cals Mon 30 Mar 2015, 20:33

Stocks With Momentum: ES Ceramics

By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | March 30, 2015 : 10:32 AM MYT 

[size=14]ES Ceramics Technology Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)
ES Ceramics (Fundamental: 3/3, Valuation: 1.5/3) rose 4 sen or 14.3% to all-time high of 32 sen with over 87 million shares traded over the past three days. In contrast, its average daily trading volume was 5.3 million shares in the previous 200 days. 

With plants in Ipoh and Thailand, the company supplies ceramic hand formers for the glove manufacturing industry, which is seeing a major capacity expansion exercise. For 1HFYMay15, revenue grew 5.9% to RM13.3 million while net profit soared 134.5% to RM2.5 million, mainly due to improved cost management and favourable product mix. 

Moving forward, it plans to adopt automation to improve cost efficiency and diversify into related businesses. It has net cash of RM10.0 million, or 5.3 sen per share, equivalent to 16.4% of its market capitalisation. 

The stock trades at a trailing 12-month P/E of 14.2 times and 2.02 times book value. No dividends were paid for the past five years.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on March 30, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down