Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum: Nova

Go down

Stocks With Momentum: Nova Empty Stocks With Momentum: Nova

Post by Cals Wed 01 Apr 2015, 22:55

Stocks With Momentum: Nova

By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | April 1, 2015 : 10:31 AM MYT 

[size=14]Nova Msc Bhd (-ve)
SOFTWARE services provider, Nova (Fundamental: 2.1/3, Valuation: 0.3/3) saw its shares surged 6.1% yesterday to 17.5 sen. Its software solutions are catered mainly for government and healthcare sectors. Its e-Government product includes PAVO, OCTANS, and FORNAX, while VESALIUS is for healthcare organisations.

Nova’s VESALIUS software is also GST-ready, given its prior experience of implementing in Singapore, which accounts for 91.5% of revenue as end-FY2014.

The company’s revenue grew from RM22.3 million to RM32.4 million between FYMarch2010 and FY2014. However, it recorded net losses in FY2012 and FY2013, owing to one-off impairment charges and higher staff costs.

For 9MFY2015, Nova’s net profit increased 74.4% to RM1.25 million, due to lower operating costs. Nova has a secured orderbook of RM35.1 million as end-December 2014. On March 11, 2015, it won a 3-year contract worth RM9.1 million, from Singapore’s Building and Construction Authority.

The stock currently trades at 2.2 times book.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on April 1, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down