Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum: Komarkcorp

Go down

Stocks With Momentum: Komarkcorp Empty Stocks With Momentum: Komarkcorp

Post by Cals Thu 02 Apr 2015, 21:07

Stocks With Momentum: Komarkcorp

By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | April 2, 2015 : 11:30 AM MYT

[size=14]Komarkcorp Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (+ve) 
TRADING volume for Komarkcorp (Fundamental: 0.2/3, Valuation: 1.2/3) surged to over 5 million shares yesterday, from its average 200-day trading volume of only 116,852 shares. Its share price rose to a fresh year-high of 66 sen before retracing to close at 64 sen, for a gain of 11.3%. Due to its low fundamental score, the stock was ‘Red Flagged’, suggesting investors should exercise caution. 

The company is now primarily involved in the printing of labels, after discontinuing its unprofitable automatic labeling machine segment in 2QFYApril2015. In 3QFY15, the company made a small net profit of RM0.808 million, after 3 consecutive loss-making quarters. Improved results in the latest quarter pared cumulative net loss to RM0.488 for 9MFY2015, compared with net profit of RM0.916 in the previous corresponding period.

About 70% of the its products are exported, with China being its largest market followed by Thailand and Singapore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on April 2, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down