Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Signature jumps 5.7% on positive views from CIMB Research

Go down

Hot Stock Signature jumps 5.7% on positive views from CIMB Research Empty Hot Stock Signature jumps 5.7% on positive views from CIMB Research

Post by Cals Thu 09 Apr 2015, 23:14

Hot Stock
Signature jumps 5.7% on positive views from CIMB Research

By Surin Murugiah / theedgemarkets.com   | April 9, 2015 : 10:56 AM MYT  

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 9): Shares of [size=14]Signature International Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) jumped 5.78% at mid-morning today after CIMB Research said investors should remain invested in the stock and that not many companies in the domestic stock market have a 3-year EPS CAGR of 39%.

At 10.29am, Signature rose 13 sen to RM2.38 with 2.01 million shares done.

In a note on April 8, CIMB Research maintained its “Add” rating on Signature and said the stock was one of the top small-cap gainers in March, up 14.7% month-on-month (m-o-m) (FBMSC was down 2% mom).

“Even after the recent rally, the stock’s valuation is still attractive at only 6x 2016 P/E, with a 5% to 6% dividend yield.

“We maintain our EPS forecasts and target price, based on an unchanged 30% discount to SOP (to reflect its small cap and tight trading liquidity). Securing major jobs and expanding profit margins are potential re-rating catalysts for the stock. Signature remains an Add,” it said.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down