Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade MQ Technology's substantial shareholder increases stake

Go down

Notable Trade MQ Technology's substantial shareholder increases stake Empty Notable Trade MQ Technology's substantial shareholder increases stake

Post by Cals Thu 09 Apr 2015, 23:21

Notable Trade
MQ Technology's substantial shareholder increases stake

By Jeffrey Tan / theedgemarkets.com   | April 9, 2015 : 6:45 PM MYT   

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 9): [size=14]MQ Technology Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard)'s substantial shareholder Goh Boon Soo @ Goh Yang Eng has acquired 8.9 million shares of the company or a 3.5% equity interest, bringing his total shareholding to 30 million shares or an 11.8% stake.

A filing with Bursa Malaysia today revealed that Goh had bought the shares off-market in a direct deal. The prices transacted were not disclosed.

MQ Technology (fundamental: 1.35; valuation: 0.6) is involved in high precision mould making and magnetic coil manufacturing for hard disk drives.

The stock closed down 0.5 sen or 3.1% to 15.5 sen today, giving it a market capitalisation of RM40.58 million.

(Note: The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company’s profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down