Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum: Minho

Go down

Stocks With Momentum: Minho Empty Stocks With Momentum: Minho

Post by Cals Sat 11 Apr 2015, 04:06

Stocks With Momentum: Minho

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | April 10, 2015 : 10:41 AM MYT  

[size=14]Minho (M) Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)
MINHO (Fundamental: 1.25/3, Valuation: 1.4/3) mainly manufactures and supplies logs, processed timber products and industrial grade sack kraft paper bags. It is also involved in property development and the provision of kiln drying and chemical preservative treatment services for tropical hardwood.

Over the past 3 years, the stock has periodically attracted buying interest. Yesterday, it rose 5.4% to close at 97 sen. Volume traded jumped to 620,100 shares, from its average 200-day trading volume of 45,485 shares. 

Earnings-wise, however, the picture is less rosy. Revenue for 2013 fell to RM227.2 million from RM271.3 million in 2012. Although net profit rose to RM16.4 million, from RM13.4 million, this was due, mainly, to one-off gain on disposal of assets amounting to RM10.2 million. 

For 2014, revenue increased 5.6% to RM238.6 million but profit was lower at RM5.8 million, in the absence of one-off gain and lower contribution from the property development segment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on April 10, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down