Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade FIC disposes 10 mil Iris Corp shares in open market

Go down

Notable Trade FIC disposes 10 mil Iris Corp shares in open market Empty Notable Trade FIC disposes 10 mil Iris Corp shares in open market

Post by Cals Mon 13 Apr 2015, 19:30

Notable Trade
FIC disposes 10 mil Iris Corp shares in open market

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Ahmad Naqib Idris / theedgemarkets.com   | April 13, 2015 : 7:23 PM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (April 13): [size=14]Felda Investment Corporation Sdn Bhd (FIC) has disposed a total of 10 million shares in Iris Corp Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) for RM3.28 million via three transactions on the open market.

According to a filing with the exchange, FIC disposed three million shares at 33.4 sen per share on April 6, three million shares at 33.3 sen per share on April 7, and four million shares for 32 sen per share on April 8.

This brings FIC’s direct stake in Iris (fundamental: 0.35; valuation: 0.8) to 516.37 million shares, representing a 25.31% equity interest.

To recap, FIC had subscribed for 394.098 million new Iris shares via a private placement in August 2013 at 28 sen a piece, giving it a 25% interest in the sustainable solutions provider at that time.

Iris Corp closed unchanged at 32 sen today, with a market capitalisation of RM652.89 million.

(Note: The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company’s profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down