Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renewed buying interest emerges in Ideal Sun City, says AllianceDBS Research

Go down

Renewed buying interest emerges in Ideal Sun City, says AllianceDBS Research Empty Renewed buying interest emerges in Ideal Sun City, says AllianceDBS Research

Post by Cals Tue 28 Apr 2015, 01:59

Renewed buying interest emerges in Ideal Sun City, says AllianceDBS Research

KUALA LUMPUR (April 27): AllianceDBS Research said there had been renewed buying interest in Ideal Sun City Holdings Bhd (Ideal) and said the stock had on April 24 crossed over the 55.5 hurdle to a high of 57 sen before settling at 54.5 sen (2 sen, +3.81%).
In ite evening edition latst Friday, the research house said a crossover of the 55.5 hurdle again would likely see Ideal trading upward with the next upside target pegged between 59 sen and 63 sen.
It said risk taking traders could establish a buying position at RM0.535 on a small pullback.
“Once a buying position is established, a stop loss at 52 sen level must be placed for risk capital protection, and this 52 sen is to be followed by a trailing stop loss strategy.
“If you are prepared to take a trading loss risk of RM15 (excluding brokerage) for RM55 – RM95 potential profit, you may acquire 1,000 shares with a capital amount of RM535 assuming buying order is filled at 53.5 sen,” it said
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down