Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock R & A Telecommunication slumps 37.5% in active trade

Go down

Hot Stock R & A Telecommunication slumps 37.5% in active trade Empty Hot Stock R & A Telecommunication slumps 37.5% in active trade

Post by Cals Thu 07 May 2015, 02:59

Hot Stock
R & A Telecommunication slumps 37.5% in active trade

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Surin Murugiah / theedgemarkets.com   | May 6, 2015 : 9:30 AM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (May 6): [size=14]R & A Telecommunication Group Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) slumped 37.5% in active trade in early trade today after it had triggered the criteria for entry into the Guidance Note 3 (GN3) list.

At 9.08am, R & A fell 1.5 sen to 2.5 sen with 25.24 million shares done, and was the most actively traded stock.

In a statement yesterday, Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) had said that RA had announced on May 5 that it was considered as a GN3 Company pursuant to Rule 2.1(f) of GN3.

[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down