Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: SKP Resources

Go down

Stock With Momentum: SKP Resources Empty Stock With Momentum: SKP Resources

Post by Cals Tue 19 May 2015, 00:15

Stock With Momentum: SKP Resources

SKP RESOURCES BHD ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)
SKP’S (Fundamental: 2.1/3, Valuation: 1.1/3) shares peaked at a day-high of RM1.03, before closing down 2.5% to 98.5 sen last Friday. A day earlier, the company’s chairman-cum-managing director Gan Kim Huat, disposed of 10 million shares or 0.93% stake in SKP via a direct deal. 

On April 6, 2015, SKP completed the acquisition of the subsidiaries of Tecnic Group ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard), which deal in similar business. The acquisition is aimed at diversifying its customer base to include MNCs such asNestle and GlaxoSmithKline.
SKP manufactures plastic parts, precision mould, and sub-assembly of electronic and electrical (E&E) equipment. Its major client, Dyson, accounts for slightly more than half of its sales.
For 9MFYMar2015, net profit rose 40.7% to RM30.7 million on the back of a 39.7% increase in sales to RM422.2 million, mainly due to higher demand from the E&E sector. 
The stock trades at a trailing 12-month P/E of 27.8 times and 4.6 times book.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on May 18, 2015.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down