Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Bonia rises on firmer 3Q15 results forecast

Go down

Hot Stock Bonia rises on firmer 3Q15 results forecast Empty Hot Stock Bonia rises on firmer 3Q15 results forecast

Post by Cals Tue 19 May 2015, 18:11

Hot Stock
Bonia rises on firmer 3Q15 results forecast

KUALA LUMPUR (May 19): Shares of Bonia Corporation Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) rose this morning after CIMB Research maintained its “Add” rating on the stock with a target price of RM1.43 and said Bonia’s 3Q15 results were expected to be stronger than 1Q15’s and 2Q15’s due to the aggressive pre-GST promotional sales campaigns.
At 10.05am, Bonia rose 2.78% or 3 sen to RM1.11 with 1,000 shares done.
CIMB Research said Bonia’s results were scheduled for release on May 26.
It said the pre-GST campaigns should compensate for the anticipated slowdown in sales post-GST, which it said would last for the next 3–6 months.
“We make no changes to our EPS forecasts and target price, based on 16.3x CY16 P/E which is consistent with the sector average.
“We reiterate our Add recommendation. Improved domestic consumer sentiment and higher-than-expected sales growth are potential re-rating catalysts,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down