Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stocks Omesti, Microlink continue uptrend

Go down

Hot Stocks Omesti, Microlink continue uptrend Empty Hot Stocks Omesti, Microlink continue uptrend

Post by Cals Sun 24 May 2015, 17:01

Hot Stocks
Omesti, Microlink continue uptrend

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Surin Murugiah / theedgemarkets.com   | May 22, 2015 : 9:31 AM MYT 

KUALA LUMPUR (May 22): Shares of [size=14]Omesti Bhd and Microlink Solutions Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) continued their uptrend today in early trade.

At 9.10am, Omesto gained 1.56% or one sen to 65 sen with 1.51 million shares done while Microlink jumped 17.39% or 16 sen to RM1.08 with 644,800 shares done.  

Omesti owns 88.52% of Microlink.

In a filing to the exchange Wednesday, Microlink posted a tremendous increase in its earnings for the three-month period ended March 31, 2015 due to growing software sales. It delivered a net profit of RM10.24 million on the back of RM61.94 million in revenue.

In comparison, it posted a net profit of RM1.82 million and revenue of RM10.29 million during the previous year’s corresponding quarter.

Microlink’s earnings is set to be reflected in Omesti’s own set of financial results. The company will disclose its final quarterly results for the financial year ended March 31, 2015 by the end of this month.

Microlink is involved in the provision of banking software solutions while Omesti, formerly known as Formis Resources Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard), is an IT services provider.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down