Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: Far East Holding

Go down

Stock With Momentum: Far East Holding Empty Stock With Momentum: Far East Holding

Post by Cals Tue 26 May 2015, 19:55

Stock With Momentum: Far East Holding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Asia Analytica / The Edge Financial Daily   | May 26, 2015 : 10:31 AM MYT  

Far [size=14]East Holding Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)
Far East (Fundamental: 1.65/3, Valuation: 1.4/3) is a small and low profile — but cash rich — oil palm plantation company. Liquidity is very low.

Historically, earnings have not been exciting. Revenue ranged between RM428-RM480 million from 2010-2014, while net profit fluctuated between RM73-RM120 million. In 1Q2015, revenue declined 32.7% y-y while profit fell 56% to RM71 million and RM9.1 million, respectively — due to lower selling prices and FFB output.

However, net cash has been building steadily over the last four years — on the back of low capex and dividend payout of less than 50% annually. The company is now sitting on cash of RM257.4 million with zero borrowings. This is equivalent to RM1.82 per share or roughly 22% of its market capitalisation.

Dividends for 2014 totaled 30 sen per share, translating into a decent yield of 3.6%. The stock will trade ex-entitlement for a final dividend of 20 sen per share on June 29.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on May 26, 2015.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down