Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Berjaya Auto rebounds 5.3% as foreign selldown stops

Go down

Hot Stock Berjaya Auto rebounds 5.3% as foreign selldown stops Empty Hot Stock Berjaya Auto rebounds 5.3% as foreign selldown stops

Post by Cals Mon 01 Jun 2015, 22:57

Hot Stock
Berjaya Auto rebounds 5.3% as foreign selldown stops

KUALA LUMPUR (June 1): Berjaya Auto Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) rose as much as 5.3% today, to a high of RM3.95 as the stock rebounded from a previous selldown of its shares.
According to analysts, retail investors and fund managers may have started to pick up shares in Berjaya Auto again, after the counter was affected by a previous selldown by foreign investors in the broader market.
“We noticed a dip in the foreign shareholding of Berjaya Auto. However, its fundamentals are still intact; local funds may have taken the opportunity to pick up the shares,” says an auto analyst.
As at 11.16am, the counter reduced gains by 1 sen to RM3.90, with 971,000 of its shares changing hands.  
Kenanga Research and AmResearch has a “buy” call on Berjaya Auto with target price of RM4.29 and RM3.70 respectively.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down