Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Salcon up 4.12% after CIMB Research starts coverage

Go down

Hot Stock Salcon up 4.12% after CIMB Research starts coverage Empty Hot Stock Salcon up 4.12% after CIMB Research starts coverage

Post by Cals Tue 16 Jun 2015, 02:10

Hot Stock
Salcon up 4.12% after CIMB Research starts coverage

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Surin Murugiah / theedgemarkets.com   | June 15, 2015 : 9:34 AM MYT  

KUALA LUMPUR (June 15): Shares of [size=14]Salcon Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) rose as much as 4.12% in early trade today after CIMB Research initiated coverage on Salcon at 85 sen with an “Add” rating and target price of RM1.30.

At 9.15am, Salcon was up 3.53% or 3 sen to 88 sen with 3.96 million shares done.

In a note June 14,CIMB Research said Salcon was an under-researched and still-undervalued small/mid-cap water and sewerage contractor.

The researh house said Salcon exhibited the qualities of its bigger peers in their early years of M&A and was positioned strongly in two major sectors that drive the domestic construction space.

“Salcon’s rail-based fibre optic asset through 50.1%-owned VBT is a concession that is still in its infancy but offers prospects of dominating the captive rail transport segment.

“We initiate coverage with an Add rating and a target price of RM1.30, pegged to a 20% RNAV discount (52% upside).

“Potential catalysts are job wins and VBT's new contracts,” it said.  
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down