Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Bintai Kinden’s investors take profit on listing of rights shares

Go down

Hot Stock Bintai Kinden’s investors take profit on listing of rights shares Empty Hot Stock Bintai Kinden’s investors take profit on listing of rights shares

Post by Cals Thu 18 Jun 2015, 20:14

Hot Stock
Bintai Kinden’s investors take profit on listing of rights shares

KUALA LUMPUR (June 18): Bintai Kinden Corp Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) today saw its shares being one of the top 10 most traded counter upon the listing and quotation of its rights shares and warrants.
As at 3.30pm, the counter saw some 22.02 million shares changing hands, emerging as the seventh most actively traded stock on Bursa Malaysia.
The rights issue, which saw 47.67% of excess applications, raised RM20.5 million for Bintai Kinden (fundamental: 0.5; valuation: 0.9), to be utilised mainly for working capital.
Bintai Kinden’s share price was trading at 25 sen apiece as at 3.38pm, fell one sen or 3.85%.
Bintai Kinden’s rights issue was done on the basis of nine rights shares together with nine warrants for every 10 existing shares.
(Note: The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company’s profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down