Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phoenix and wesly

5 posters

Go down

phoenix and wesly Empty phoenix and wesly

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:34

u guy assignment is to advertise the new forum feature le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

phoenix and wesly Empty Re: phoenix and wesly

Post by WinningHeart Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:40

maxim$ wrote:u guy assignment is to advertise the new forum feature le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phoenix = Power
Wesly = Wisdom

go go go [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:42

bernardlcn wrote:
maxim$ wrote:u guy assignment is to advertise the new forum feature le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phoenix = Power
Wesly = Wisdom

go go go [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:43

this is not a joke....this is sifu order [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:45

maxim$ wrote:this is not a joke....this is sifu order [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ok ok .....at nite when there are many guest ill come n bt kacau [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 14 Jul 2011, 23:28

My opinion is

I think the way of present private community platform will brings up the vitality of forum as well as quantity of member.

Improve the quantity of member first,then only we improve the quality of member.

quality of member could be increase like the qualification of member into private community hall further strictly.For instance,a member should posts minimum 10 messages in normal forum then only can proceeds to private forum etc.

All in all,just increase the quantity of member first.Since the private forum is launch,i can see the number of new members registered increase apparently.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 00:03

weslyku wrote:My opinion is

I think the way of present private community platform will brings up the vitality of forum as well as quantity of member.

Improve the quantity of member first,then only we improve the quality of member.

quality of member could be increase like the qualification of member into private community hall further strictly.For instance,a member should posts minimum 10 messages in normal forum then only can proceeds to private forum etc.

All in all,just increase the quantity of member first.Since the private forum is launch,i can see the number of new members registered increase apparently.

yahor...........

guys come n introduce urself dont be shy........so much to gain so little to lose.......
we just want u to intro urself nt show ur bank acc no lah.......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 15 Jul 2011, 16:57

not bad ma..quantity of member register surging like afg today.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 18:25

weslyku wrote:

not bad ma..quantity of member register surging like afg today.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

summore alot of old member come back leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:06

Hello. Im new here.
K.Y.
K.Y.