Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: Super Enterprise Holdings

Go down

Stock With Momentum: Super Enterprise Holdings Empty Stock With Momentum: Super Enterprise Holdings

Post by Cals Sat 20 Jun 2015, 23:12

Stock With Momentum: Super Enterprise Holdings

Super Enterprise Holdings Bhd (-ve)
SHARES of Super (Fundamental: 2.2/3; Valuation: 1.4/3) jumped as much as 9.6% to RM3.65 yesterday, after it received a takeover offer from Nasdaq-listed Multi-Color Corp (MCC) to acquire all its shares at RM3.80 per share. However, it gave up some gains to close at RM3.55.
The offer price values the company at a price-to-book of 1.56 times and P/E of 21.11 times. Super’s board had decided that it would not seek an alternate offer for its shares.
The takeover offer is conditional upon acceptances of over 90% of the voting shares. Substantial shareholders Goh Jui Leang and his family members, who collectively own a 42.46% stake, have accepted the offer.
To recap, in March, Super received a non-binding indication of interest from MCC to explore a potential transaction involving its shares, subject to a due diligence exercise. 
Super manufactures adhesive labels, nameplates and in-mould decorating products with operations in Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Thailand, and Philippines.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on June 19, 2015.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down