Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade Press Metal CEO buys additional 10m shares

Go down

Notable Trade Press Metal CEO buys additional 10m shares Empty Notable Trade Press Metal CEO buys additional 10m shares

Post by Cals Fri 10 Jul 2015, 00:45

Notable Trade
Press Metal CEO buys additional 10m shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Levina Lim / theedgemarkets.com   | July 10, 2015 : 12:01 AM MYT  

KUALA LUMPUR (July 9): Co-founder and group chief executive officer of [size=14]Press Metal Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) Datuk Koon Poh Keong has raised his stake in the company after buying 10 million shares.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia today, Press Metal (fundamental: 0.95; valuation: 2.0) said Koon bought the shares on July 7 at RM2.40 per share, which cost him RM24 million.

After the share purchase, he holds a direct stake of 16.99% or 220.66 million shares in Press Metal. Koon also holds an indirect stake of 26.7% in the aluminum products manufacturer.

The indirect stake is by virtue of holdings by his spouse, Datin Khoo Ee Pheng – who owns a direct 2.09% equity interest or 27.18 million shares in Press Metal – as well as well as a company associated with Koon, Alpha Milestone Sdn Bhd.

Press Metal closed at RM2.47 today, 3 sen or 1.23% higher, bringing its market capitalisation to RM3.168 billion.  

(Note: The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company’s profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down