Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock IRCB rises 3.45% on upliftment of PN17 status

Go down

Hot Stock IRCB rises 3.45% on upliftment of PN17 status Empty Hot Stock IRCB rises 3.45% on upliftment of PN17 status

Post by Cals Mon 13 Jul 2015, 18:38

Hot Stock
IRCB rises 3.45% on upliftment of PN17 status

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Surin Murugiah / theedgemarkets.com   | July 13, 2015 : 9:30 AM MYT 

KUALA LUMPUR (July 13): The Shares of [size=14]Integrated Rubber Corp Bhd (IRCB) ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) rose 3.45% in early trade today after it was removed from the Practice Note 17 (PN17) company list Monday (July 13) following Bursa Securities ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard)’ decision to approve the company’s early upliftment.

At 9.10am, IRCB rose 3 sen to 90 sen with 3.01 million shares done.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia last Friday, the rubber glove manufacturer said the regulator has decided to approve its application for an early upliftment from its PN17 classification after due consideration of all facts and circumstances of the matter. 
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down