Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immediate support for SapuraKencana at RM2.34, says AllianceDBS Research

Go down

Immediate support for SapuraKencana at RM2.34, says AllianceDBS Research Empty Immediate support for SapuraKencana at RM2.34, says AllianceDBS Research

Post by Cals Wed 15 Jul 2015, 21:12

Immediate support for SapuraKencana at RM2.34, says AllianceDBS Research

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | July 15, 2015 : 8:13 AM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (July 15): [size=14]AllianceDBS Research said the immediate support SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd (SKPetro) was at RM2.34 and said SKPetro had on July 14 traded marginally higher to RM2.46 before closing near the day’s low at RM2.32 (down 9 sen or 3.73%).

In its evening edition yesterday, the research house said SKPetro continued to trade below the 20-day and 50-day moving average lines.

“Following the down close on 14 July 2015, the stock is expected to test lower level again with immediate support seen at RM2.34.

“A fall below RM2.34 would put pressure on the stock down to the subsequent support at RM2.22.

“The hurdle is at RM2.49. A crossover of RM2.49 should see a further price rise to the next overhead resistance zone, RM2.56 – RM2.59,” it said.

The research house said stock volume traded on July 14 was 10.4 million shares compared to the 3-month average volume of 10.9 million shares.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down