Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stocks With Momentum Solution Engineering, JHM, Cycle & Carriage

Go down

Stocks With Momentum Solution Engineering, JHM, Cycle & Carriage Empty Stocks With Momentum Solution Engineering, JHM, Cycle & Carriage

Post by Cals Wed 15 Jul 2015, 21:16

Stocks With Momentum
Solution Engineering, JHM, Cycle & Carriage

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Chen Shaua Fui / theedgemarkets.com   | July 15, 2015 : 1:07 PM MYT   

KUALA LUMPUR (July 15): [size=12]theedgemarkets.com has highlighted three stocks with momentum at afternoon market close today. The three stocks show negative momentum.

The stocks with negative momentum are:

Solution Engineering Holdings ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard)(fundamental:2.8 ;valuation:1.5), up 1 sen or 3.08% at 33.5sen.

JHM Consolidation Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard)(fundamental: 0.35 ;valuation: 0) up 2 sen or 4.21% at 49.5sen.

Cycle & Carriage Bintang Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (fundamental: 1.7;valuation:1.1) up 23 sen or 7.64% at RM3.24.

(Note: The Edge Research's fundamental score reflects a company’s profitability and balance sheet strength, calculated based on historical numbers. The valuation score determines if a stock is attractively valued or not, also based on historical numbers. A score of 3 suggests strong fundamentals and attractive valuations.)
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down