Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renewed buying interest emerges in Khee San, says AllianceDBS Research

Go down

Renewed buying interest emerges in Khee San, says AllianceDBS Research Empty Renewed buying interest emerges in Khee San, says AllianceDBS Research

Post by Cals Fri 17 Jul 2015, 01:05

Renewed buying interest emerges in Khee San, says AllianceDBS Research

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By theedgemarkets.com / theedgemarkets.com   | July 16, 2015 : 7:39 AM MYT  

[size=14]KUALA LUMPUR (July 16): [size=14]AllianceDBS Research said renewed buying interest had emerged in Khee San Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Financial Dashboard) and said Khee San had on July 15 crossed over the 77 sen hurdle to reach a high of 79 sen before settling at 77.5 sen (up 3.5 sen or 4.73%).

In its evening edition yesterday, the research house said the crossover of the 77 sen hurdle would likely see Khee San trading upward with the next upside target pegged between 85 sen and 90 sen.
“Risk taking traders can establish a buying position at RM0.765 on a small pullback.
“Once a buying position is established, a stop loss at 75 sen level must be placed for risk capital protection, and this 75 sen is to be followed by a trailing stop loss strategy.
“If you are prepared to take a trading loss risk of RM15 (excluding brokerage) for RM85–RM135 potential profit, you may acquire 1,000 shares with a capital amount of RM765 assuming buying order is filled at 76.5 sen,” it said.[/size]

[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down