Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Ibraco shares rise to 2-year high on rights issue

Go down

Hot Stock Ibraco shares rise to 2-year high on rights issue Empty Hot Stock Ibraco shares rise to 2-year high on rights issue

Post by Cals Mon 20 Jul 2015, 17:53

Hot Stock
Ibraco shares rise to 2-year high on rights issue

KUALA LUMPUR (July 20): Ibraco Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) extended gains today, rising to a two-year high of RM2.32 and was among the top gainers on the exchange at mid-morning on news shareholders approved the property developer's rights issue of 50.65 million new shares last Thursday (July 16).
At 10.10am, the counter rose 9 sen or 4.07% to RM2.30 sen per share, with some 600 shares done. Its market capitalisation was RM279.86 million.
Ibraco earlier gained as much as 11 sen or 4.98% to reach a high of RM2.32.
Last Thursday, Ibraco (fundamental: 1.9, valuation: 2.4) said in a filing to Bursa that it had obtained the approval at the company's extraordinary general meeting in Kuching, Sarawak.
Ibraco's rights issue is on the basis of two rights shares for every five existing units held in the company.
The ex-date for the exercise is this Wednesday (July 22).
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down