Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: Pentamaster

Go down

Stock With Momentum: Pentamaster Empty Stock With Momentum: Pentamaster

Post by Cals Sun 26 Jul 2015, 02:56

Stock With Momentum: Pentamaster

Pentamaster Corporation Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard) (-ve)
PENTAMASTER (Fundamental: 2.1/3, Valuation: 0.5/3) has soared by 76.5% since it was first picked by our momentum alert on February 17. 

The company, which is expected to announce its 2Q2015 earnings results by end-July, is likely seen as a beneficiary of the stronger USD. Export accounted for 67.3% of its sales last year.
For 1Q2015, it returned to the black with a net profit of RM1.8 million, a reversal from a net loss of RM1.1 million in 1Q2014, thanks to a 98.3% sales growth to RM19.4 million. 
Pentamaster manufactures automated equipment for the semiconductor, glove, food, wireless and robotic application industries. Earnings have been erratic over the past 5 years, with net losses in 2010 and 2012. 
The company has disposed of two loss-making subsidiaries for RM5.0 million. In anticipation of stronger growth in semiconductor industry, it is acquiring a 3.2-acre land in Batu Kawan ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Financial Dashboard), Penang for RM5.0 million to construct a new factory.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on July 24, 2015.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down