Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im lecturing mca president chua soi lek

3 posters

Go down

im lecturing mca president chua soi lek Empty im lecturing mca president chua soi lek

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jul 2011, 19:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What? I can wtf anyone man Finger

Back to top Go down

im lecturing mca president chua soi lek Empty Re: im lecturing mca president chua soi lek

Post by W Sat 16 Jul 2011, 21:54

QUOTE:

MCA and CSL, what RIGHT your party had given to chinese community what more to say protect us? Under MCA since independent, CHINESE COMMUNITY RIGHT IS CONSTANTLY ERODING AND DOWN TO DRAIN but those MCA fellow that hold government job their houses is bigger and bigger that's all i know..By Max.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

im lecturing mca president chua soi lek Empty Re: im lecturing mca president chua soi lek

Post by ejam77 Sun 17 Jul 2011, 01:03

brilliant idea.........[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 17 Jul 2011, 09:09

W wrote:QUOTE:

MCA and CSL, what RIGHT your party had given to chinese community what more to say protect us? Under MCA since independent, CHINESE COMMUNITY RIGHT IS CONSTANTLY ERODING AND DOWN TO DRAIN but those MCA fellow that hold government job their houses is bigger and bigger that's all i know..By Max.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2011, 08:02

The worst is mca is opportunist, in the pretext of safeguarding Chinese interest actually they are the biggest betrayer to their own race. Take for example, mca held the transport ministry post but the most important authority, the licensi...ng of commercial vehicle permit such as bus and taxi is done through a committee where transport minister has no right and authority to involve whislt whoever want to be taxi driver they have to go through a third party either to rent or buy a taxi cause there is extremely hard to apply new taxi permit especially for chinese. Why mca never put a fight and stop this kind of practices that hiddenly and slowly eroding Chinese right? In summary, mca just make up of a bunch of cowards cum opportunists that their main concern is not to Safeguard us but instead find way to enrich and amass whatever left in this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2011, 08:03

Siew fa, all your points is just typically what put forward from bn secondary party such as mca age ago which is nothing new and won't be selling point anymore. As I said earlier check and balance within components party and compromise thro...ugh discussion is very crucial. This is a multi racial country and therefore we should respect other and at the same time safeguard our own right. Did gerakan or mca ever safeguard our right? The answer is no and in fact they selfishly sell out our right gradually in exchange for their individual enrichment, they are indeed traitors and betrayer to their own race. The picture is simple, if bn remain in power, racial politic still persist, racial practices still intact and example Chinese school will only get limited funding whenever they need Chinese support such as during election, Siew fa, why u satisfy with ur present living and what sort of stability u r talking about? Just enough food for your family? Don bother your kids study at those old small ill equip school? Don bother even in near future all commercial activities would need bumi participation else no business deal. Remember years ago Maybank request that all lawyer firm need bumi participation else no business will be given? Siew fa, do you like this kind of "stability" whereas non bumi right being gradually taken away till a day your grand grand children can't even survive homeland? What about financial mess and corruption, what about police brutality, what about judicial, what about our right as human, what about poor administration, what about inefficiency, what about meritocracy? There are at least hundred of issues current administration can't address. But what we can see the bright futures exhibit by pakatan control state such as penang, selangor and kelantan. Kedah is exceptional which is manage by a more conservative individuals and I know pas top leaders do know this and I am sure the present kedah menteri besar will be replace come next election or at least firm assurance from pas, else if nothing has been done then we may opt to vote it out of power. Pakatan just in power in few states for merely few years and result is good overall but bn is here for more than 5 decades, and what we see is our country is eroding in all aspects under bn and shall we let this carry on till the day Malaysia is bankrupt in all aspects? Siew fa, stop the argument or if your insist argue apple to apple, if u still persist in argument with lame old point, then I suggest u go join mca and fight for them or perhaps u already part of them that we ordinary folks despise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2011, 08:03

Dr. Chua, look at phil cage, a simple short reply from you prompt him reply more than he should had and this shows that chinese community not all wanted to see mca being bury alive and in vain come next general election, we still need someo...ne supervise and counter opposition party as well for the ultimate and long lasting welfare of all citizen. But but but, provided always mca really act like real man and not succumb to any master servant relationship and live under mercy from your taiko(s). The first thing is, you got to admit and announce to the whole world sincerely that mca really do nothing good over pass 5 decades to your community and beg for pardon then perhaps u can gain back the trust your party needed.Time is running out and is tickling and again mca days is number, unless as i suggested earlier, your party do something drastically such as pull out from the coalition else the key end result still the same, mca will be bury alive come next general election. Dr. Chua, you are a smart man, smart man take advantage of opportuniity and never counter the trend, the more u speak up and put other down the more it back fire yourself and your party. Don always harp on pas, a single religion issue wont derail the track that rakyat don want mca anymore. Look at the big picture as what you claim in tong shin case "totality", desperate condition demand desperate measure, again, if your party still desperately finding fault on others (which is not a good strategy) which yourself prove to be lot more worst, you are only pushing more silent majority standup and against you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down