Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock SMTrack most active, up 4.17% on strategic partnership with China firm

Go down

Hot Stock SMTrack most active, up 4.17% on strategic partnership with China firm Empty Hot Stock SMTrack most active, up 4.17% on strategic partnership with China firm

Post by Cals Tue 22 Dec 2015, 22:43

Hot Stock
SMTrack most active, up 4.17% on strategic partnership with China firm
By Surin Murugiah / theedgemarkets.com   | December 22, 2015 : 9:29 AM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 22): Shares of Loss-making tracking solutions provider SMTrack Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Valuation: 0.00, Fundamental: 1.40) were the most actively traded and rose 4.17% early today after the company said it is expecting an order book of RMB250 million (RM165.78 million) by financial year ending Mar 31, 2018 (FY18), after forming a strategic partnership with Guangdong RFID Technology Service Centre (GDRC) to provide tracking and traceability services for Malaysian and Southeast Asian food exporters.
At 9.09am, SMTrack rose half a sen to 12.5 sen with 18.07 million shares traded.
Speaking to reporters at a press conferenceyesterday, SMTrack vice president Winsen Tan said the company is targeting to provide its services to RMB25 billion worth of trade from Malaysia to the Guangdong province.
ACE-market listed SMTrack has entered into a strategic partnership agreement with China's GDRC for the exclusive rights to be the latter's partner to link up importers and exporters from Malaysia and other Southeast Asian countries under a single common window platform, South China Logistics Platform, to facilitate and expedite the entry of goods, especially food items, which require traceability into Chinese ports
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down