Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: Jaya Tiasa Holdings

Go down

Stock With Momentum: Jaya Tiasa Holdings Empty Stock With Momentum: Jaya Tiasa Holdings

Post by Cals Fri 08 Jan 2016, 00:06

Stock With Momentum: Jaya Tiasa Holdings
By Asia Analytica / The Edge Financial Daily   | January 7, 2016 : 10:36 AM MYT

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on January 7, 2016.

[size=16]Jaya Tiasa Holdings Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Valuation: 1.40, Fundamental: 0.30) (-ve)

JAYA Tiasa (Fundamental: 0.3/3, Valuation: 1.4/3) has surged 35% to RM1.79 in just three days since the start of the year. This came after Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission uplifted its bank account that was frozen in relation to its investigation in illegal logging.
With timber concessions in Sarawak, Jaya Tiasa is mainly involved in log extraction, timber products manufacturing as well as oil palm plantation. Timber operations accounted for 71% of FYJun2015 revenue with the balance coming from plantation.
For 1QFY16, revenue dropped 5% y-o-y to RM247.6 million due to lower timber sales and crude palm oil prices. Net profit was marginally higher at RM24.1 million, thanks to the favourable exchange rates, lower production and operating costs.
To recap, its log extraction quota has been cut by 15% to 78,000 m3 per month during FY15. With relatively young and maturing palm age profile, the company expects higher yields from the plantation division.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down