Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stocks AWC falls on profit-taking after winning KL118 subcontract

Go down

Hot Stocks AWC falls on profit-taking after winning KL118 subcontract Empty Hot Stocks AWC falls on profit-taking after winning KL118 subcontract

Post by Cals Wed 13 Jan 2016, 02:39

Hot Stocks
AWC falls on profit-taking after winning KL118 subcontract
By Kamarul Anwar / theedgemarkets.com   | January 12, 2016 : 11:41 AM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 12): Profit-taking in AWC Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Valuation: 0.50, Fundamental: 2.50) thwarted some investors’ effort to push up the stock after the company won a RM61.95 million subcontract for plumbing works at the upcoming KL118 tower here.
AWC shares fell 0.5 sen or 1% to 44.5 sen at 11:19am with some eight million shares traded. Earlier, the stock gained as much as one sen to 45.5 sen.

Yesterday, AWC shares added 2.5 sen to close at 45 sen when the firm announced that it secured the subcontract from Samsung C&T Corp UEM Construction JV Sdn BhdPermodalan Nasional Bhd is the owner of KL188 along Jalan Stadium here.

RHB Research Institute Sdn Bhd technical analyst Lim Sae Wai said in a report yesterday that the firm had an immediate target price of 43 sen for AWC shares followed by 48.5 sen.
"Buy on rally continuation above MYR0.415," Lim said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down