Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stock With Momentum: CWorks Systems

Go down

Stock With Momentum: CWorks Systems Empty Stock With Momentum: CWorks Systems

Post by Cals Thu 21 Jan 2016, 18:14

Stock With Momentum: CWorks Systems

By Asia Analytica / The Edge Financial Daily   | January 21, 2016 : 10:49 AM MYT

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on January 21, 2016.

[size=16]CWorks Systems Bhd ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Valuation: 0.00, Fundamental: 2.25) (-ve)

SHARES of CWorks (Fundamental: 2.25/3, Valuation: 0/3) surged 19.3% to 49.5 sen yesterday. The rally started since last Thursday, where it was still trading at 32.5 sen. The shares were heavily traded with 12.9 million shares changing hands compared to its average 200-day volume of 424,993 shares.
Just last Monday (Jan 11), CWorks announced that Law Li Li has ceased to be a substantial shareholder of the company after disposing 15 million shares on Dec 30, 2015. Interestingly, the company had only announced on Dec 21 that Law had purchased 20 million shares on Dec 11, to be the single largest shareholder in the company with a 16.5% stake.
In the 3QFY2015 result, the group’s revenue dropped 37% y-o-y to RM0.85 million in its current financial quarter and registered a loss before tax of RM0.33 million.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Related Articles

[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down