Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am going to eat turtle (water fish) intestine and liver - very hard to find food

5 posters

Go down

i am going to eat turtle (water fish) intestine and liver - very hard to find food Empty i am going to eat turtle (water fish) intestine and liver - very hard to find food

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 19:44

First time going to eat this, this is hard to find food.

Today eat sin ma fish, turtle intestine and liver, sea cucumber with mix vege and beer lo.

Back to top Go down

i am going to eat turtle (water fish) intestine and liver - very hard to find food Empty Re: i am going to eat turtle (water fish) intestine and liver - very hard to find food

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 19:48

i dun dare to eat leh.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

i am going to eat turtle (water fish) intestine and liver - very hard to find food Empty Re: i am going to eat turtle (water fish) intestine and liver - very hard to find food

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 19:48

after that 120 girl massage u???? each pay 100 enough leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 20:38

Wa. The turtle liver is very very nice, doesn't taste and texture like chicken or fish liver. Etc. One word best. The sin ma fish actually is better than empurao. Yummy

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 20:56

Sounded vomiting..I will never try this.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 20:59

I add one more chu sang chion, damn good. Weslyku cai, meaning u not explorable and enjoy the world le. Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 21:03

maxim$ wrote:I add one more chu sang chion, damn good. Weslyku cai, meaning u not explorable and enjoy the world le. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

who ask me natively abandon these kind of food.I even didnt eat any meat except pork,chicken,and some fish..else go away from me,make me disgusting.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 22 Jul 2011, 09:28

wah! sifu eat exotic food [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 22 Jul 2011, 11:35

gaga wrote:wah! sifu eat exotic food [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sifu weary to abalone liao..so switch to eat water fish..
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011, 12:29

gaga wrote:wah! sifu eat exotic food [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

W wrote:

sifu weary to abalone liao..so switch to eat water fish..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:05

i eat inari sushi only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:27

Patience Heart ❤ wrote:i eat inari sushi only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bern eat inari sushi so inari tiap tiap hari naik [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:37

gaga wrote:
Patience Heart ❤ wrote:i eat inari sushi only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bern eat inari sushi so inari tiap tiap hari naik [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Fri 22 Jul 2011, 14:06

gaga wrote:

then i want to order gamuda sushi now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 22 Jul 2011, 14:24

i wan winning sushi...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 22 Jul 2011, 15:40

i want money sushi, when you eat it, inside got money one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Fri 22 Jul 2011, 17:07

gaga wrote:i want money sushi, when you eat it, inside got money one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahaha,inside got 1cent ok ma?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 22 Jul 2011, 17:10

W wrote:
gaga wrote:i want money sushi, when you eat it, inside got money one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahaha,inside got 1cent ok ma?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1 cent? ter-telan then cannot digest, at least few thousand pieces of notes big big wont easily ter-telan ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down