Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HLK

5 posters

Go down

HLK Empty HLK

Post by Chandra Thu 21 Jul 2011, 21:24

My heart goes for you. You were one of my motivators an have always encouraged me. My respect to you.
It is no harm to cry, as it will ease the pain a little. I know cause I have been there too. I also know, how difficult it is to juggle
between work and trading

Below are some of the quotes from Napoleaon Hill that I read, whenever I am down, hope it helps you.

Before success comes in any man's life, he's sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That's exactly what the majority of men do.

Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.

Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.

Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit.

Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire to win - essential to success.
Napoleon Hill

And lastly, I know you are a very wonderful and kind hearted person.

Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.
Napoleon Hill

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

HLK Empty Re: HLK

Post by WinningHeart Thu 21 Jul 2011, 22:25

halo Susan Jie .... u have my support as well ... and don't give up .. ur time will come ... just be patient ... you have very good record of consistency in making profit ... it means you have what it takes to excel in trading ...

Wanna to tell u i'm struggling with working and trading as well coz i normally work between 12:30pm - 2:30pm and 5pm onwards [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... but sometime really struggling to meet the deadline ... so now i've taken a step further by quitting my current job and be a freelancer ... hope to have more time to focus on bb trading ...

You may consider such a move in future [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 21 Jul 2011, 23:04

tks 4 ur encouragement chandra, i m glad ur back n fighting hard ... i wan u 2 come back cos i can c u got d gift 2 make money fr klci plus u do read chart n perhaps other tools which will come in handy ...

don worry abt me jz tat i blame myself 4 being a naive person stock mkt is a harsh world its d survival of d fittest ...
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 23:29

HLK...so sorry if i'am hurt u.....i don't mean it.....pls forgive me...keep feed us info.....
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 21 Jul 2011, 23:29

bern i always look frwd 2 chitchat w u ... ur such a considerate person ...trading bb suited u v much i m convinced tat u will hv a bright future ahead ... nw tat u hv more time 2 trade soon u can hv ur dream guitar ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Fri 22 Jul 2011, 08:14

ejam77 wrote:HLK...so sorry if i'am hurt u.....i don't mean it.....pls forgive me...keep feed us info.....

i still post but lately don knw y internet is so slow at times i cant even paste on reply box thou i redo a couple of times ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011, 08:14

hlk wrote:bern i always look frwd 2 chitchat w u ... ur such a considerate person ...trading bb suited u v much i m convinced tat u will hv a bright future ahead ... nw tat u hv more time 2 trade soon u can hv ur dream guitar ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

me not considerate lo..talk this way [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 22 Jul 2011, 09:00

sorry, i dont knw what happen, we one big happy family, I hope it stays forever [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum