Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Trading Forum

+4
phoenix777
W
K.Y.
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Private Trading Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Private Trading Forum

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 00:16

Dam, just now i invited a investlah forumer call Dorky to join BC coz i know he also play bb, but he refused and said I used be a self-learner. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 08:52

K.Y. wrote:Haha. Honestly i cannot be an investor, investor stands for long-term, my personality already told myself Long-term = die, bcoz im a impatient person. So to trade bb is my favourite, short term highest return. Johnmaster is crazy!

for ppl who have too much money or spare change throw there lor........like fd
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 09:14

K.Y. wrote:Dam, just now i invited a investlah forumer call Dorky to join BC coz i know he also play bb, but he refused and said I used be a self-learner. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sometimes you wonder why ppl are so stupid..........

Ask you u want rm100 i give to you??? they say dont want.....i prefer to work for my Rm100 my way [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 09:43

phoenix wrote:
K.Y. wrote:Dam, just now i invited a investlah forumer call Dorky to join BC coz i know he also play bb, but he refused and said I used be a self-learner. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ask you u want rm100 i give to you??? they say dont want.....i prefer to work for my Rm100 my way [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ppl love to do their own then just let it be. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This forum is a golden chance that to improve our knowledge and experience.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 17:40

phoenix wrote:phoenix promoted leh....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah promotion everywhere dunno can handle bor......
anyway its a good headache [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

congrats phoenix, its a pc of cake 4 young like u ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 17:50

K.Y. wrote:
phoenix wrote:

Ppl love to do their own then just let it be. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This forum is a golden chance that to improve our knowledge and experience.

well said ky ... another v active member ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 17:54

gaga wrote:10 sexy gals pictures then meet the target liao, i have tons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin, i joking de, please dont ban me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tis forum is nvr boring w u ard ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:07

Im only active at what i like, lol. Be active only we can learn a lot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:15

K.Y. wrote:Im only active at what i like, lol. Be active only we can learn a lot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yes being young u can pick up v fast like phoenix did if u don feel shy 2 speak up ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:22

Haha. I just being shy at those thing which i dont like.
Tomorrow market i think investor will still stay away, dam a Tax problem also need so long to settle. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:35

K.Y. wrote:Haha. I just being shy at those thing which i dont like.
Tomorrow market i think investor will still stay away, dam a Tax problem also need so long to settle. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope klci ignore dj n continue uptrend ... else apply wysiwyg ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:42

As I said very important event may happen (refer to private room)

For minimum post, I already explain in detail in my other thread, therefore I make sure phoenix do the exact thing else he will be demoted. No more compromise, I dislike inactive and stay sideline selfish type of member.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:48

Everytime also got guests viewing our forum, why dun they just register and talk here. really funny la.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 19:01

If u r too flexible then is consider cunning, if u r too principle then is consider stubborn, if u r too quiet then is consider coward.

For maxims, I am authoritative, if I said no way, that's it. Some say I'm authoritarian, some say I am righteous, but I am maxims, you guy need me even bcom, therefore like or not follow me, use my brain if u guy still not ready. Debate with me only when u guy think is sure win

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 19:04

maxim$ wrote:As I said very important event may happen (refer to private room)

For minimum post, I already explain in detail in my other thread, therefore I make sure phoenix do the exact thing else he will be demoted. No more compromise, I dislike inactive and stay sideline selfish type of member.

ok no problem, i alr deleted my post ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 19:10

Thanks lily for understanding, u r my very good friend

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 19:16

most impt all pool resources n make tons of $$ ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 19:18

Any rule i need to follow which i dont know?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 19:23

K.Y. wrote:Any rule i need to follow which i dont know?

b active, maintain d no of posts. if not sure ask b4 u buy ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ok i gtg its dinner time ... cya tmr ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:24

maxim$ wrote:If u r too flexible then is consider cunning, if u r too principle then is consider stubborn, if u r too quiet then is consider coward.

For maxims, I am authoritative, if I said no way, that's it. Some say I'm authoritarian, some say I am righteous, but I am maxims, you guy need me even bcom, therefore like or not follow me, use my brain if u guy still not ready. Debate with me only when u guy think is sure win

sifu relax abit lah.....a good forum start with core/quality members.....when this is achieved the quantity will come lah....
for now i see that our quantity is increasing alot....

lets continue conquering bursa in good and bad times and im very sure very soon we will have a huge bunch of active member.....

few reasons i think that this forum is nt popular compare to investlah.....

1. we day trade....many ppl think day trade is dangerous.....in fact some "experts" said 99%(use statistic summore) lose money in day trade......or there are even words going ard day trade is for "professionals"......not knowing that day trade is one of the safest strategy around where you can limit lost and maximize profits

2. call warrant not everyone buy mah.....in fact not alot of people dont know what is call warrant leh.....they only know mother share....some times its really funny why so many people are clueless what they are doing with their money leh....

3. this forum is not googlelable.......investlah paid google so that their forum and link appear the first when you google search some stocks....

4. market bad mah.....so many bad news alot of ppl stay away lor.....get a day job....or do some business.....in bull market time im sure more will come in....

5. age......most active forumers are young people 15-25......and among this age i hardly hear people doing investment lor.....most of them enjoy korean drama.....korean bands....anime....dating.....online games,,,,,guys like wes and ky are very rare lor.....in fact i know so many young people....in my company college, school and among so many friends out of 100's of people i know only one or two do investment.....and the 2 buy bluechip and keep leh.....
and most investor are older....richer people leh.....those people usually too busy for forum wor......i know lots of people who play the market who dont even know how to use computer or smartphone leh.......

so when the top few category are taken out....the leftover one all went to investlah and lost everything and give up in the sharemarket.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this is my humble opinion lah....dont tembak me leh this is what i assume only.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i go gym first.....

but dont worry lah.....when i built myself up to be able to make 1k a day......people ask me how i do it ill tell them com bc see urself lor [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
admin send more emails out lah......alot of us comrades were lead here by emails
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:40

Good analysis, phoenix! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Age at 25-40 shud be increased. Most ppl rated call warrant is the most risky tool leh, and sometime we talk in the forum, ppl dun even know what strategy we are using and what we r talking about. Ppl who must very interested and understood about call warrant only know leh. Investlah just talk c#@&, i found about 3-4 members are really making money. Ppl like Johnmaster, i also dunno how to say him, just [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], he said he hold GSB since 4-7sen and keep average up lor, he shud have sold at last time surged ma, really silly la.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:45

K.Y. wrote:I requested to Private Trader, but not yet approve. Hlk everyday also post news, how he allocate the time, didnt he always miss the boat?

"He" ?!?!?!?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:46

K.Y. wrote:Good analysis, phoenix! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Age at 25-40 shud be increased. Most ppl rated call warrant is the most risky tool leh, and sometime we talk in the forum, ppl dun even know what strategy we are using and what we r talking about. Ppl who must very interested and understood about call warrant only know leh. Investlah just talk c#@&, i found about 3-4 members are really making money. Ppl like Johnmaster, i also dunno how to say him, just [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], he said he hold GSB since 4-7sen and keep average up lor, he shud have sold at last time surged ma, really silly la.

well he treat it as fd lor....lets say his avg 5.5ct 10k lot.....55k.....now is 10ct.....he earn 45k in 5 mths leh.....like 90%....
so compare to the normal fd this is much better ma....
diff ppl got diff style lor.....like here we all got big ambitions....want to make money....willing to work our butt off daily.....and pay the price to achieve our goals.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:46

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
K.Y. wrote:I requested to Private Trader, but not yet approve. Hlk everyday also post news, how he allocate the time, didnt he always miss the boat?

ky later u kena ban i tak tau
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 24 Jul 2011, 21:53

phoenix wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

ky later u kena ban i tak tau

nolah .. Susan Jie ... "She" is very kind hearted one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next