Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BC young comrades good lifestyle leh

3 posters

Go down

BC young comrades good lifestyle leh Empty BC young comrades good lifestyle leh

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:53

wes.....ky....etc.......
usually young ppl wake up 1pm leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

BC young comrades good lifestyle leh Empty Re: BC young comrades good lifestyle leh

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:57

Haha. At my age, my old school frens love to go clubbing, but i dont lik, nvr go also, i rather save semangat and do research on stocks, mayb they are rich ppl.
Mon-Friday we wake up so earlier, got class 7, no class 8 due to market open, then habit already so Sat and Sunday also wake up earlier lor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

BC young comrades good lifestyle leh Empty Re: BC young comrades good lifestyle leh

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:05

clubbing not for rich ppl leh......its chance to get to know a girl "deeper" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:08

They 1 week go twice leh. Which club u used to go? Haha for me a girl is enough, the most important is how to let urself to become financial freedom.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:14

K.Y. wrote:They 1 week go twice leh. Which club u used to go? Haha for me a girl is enough, the most important is how to let urself to become financial freedom.

when studying tht time i was in subang....i din go club leh.....work till late to feed myself [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

now in penang also dont go.....old liao??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] only go club on busines trip.....

clubs in thailand are awesome man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ....so so so many diff kind of club in bangkok[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
club in india so so lor......nothing one......very empty and quiet just a few white indian dancing there.......rich mah they alll
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:15

my purpose go club is hunt girl mar.....but if girl come themself leh? mah nonit go club lor
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:19

Haha. So you hunted already? We must find a good girl that will help us in the future. Play girl like play bb, im not interested lor, haha anyway it is too bad to hurt ur loves one and if we do, we need to waste semangat & money to get back her heart. I rather buy a technology product to enjoy! haha i love technology product like Ipad, pc those all.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:25

K.Y. wrote:Haha. So you hunted already? We must find a good girl that will help us in the future. Play girl like play bb, im not interested lor, haha anyway it is too bad to hurt ur loves one and if we do, we need to waste semangat & money to get back her heart. I rather buy a technology product to enjoy! haha i love technology product like Ipad, pc those all.

me ahh no gf now.....wait till older only find lah.....for now just enjoy lor.....

got girl out there who think like us mah.....they dont want commitment.....just want fun [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
im not that bad lah....i stay away from the kuai kuai ones.....but one day i will marry one kuai kuai girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i love to own good product bt after i buy i dont use leh.....i got camera gps....all those stuff bt keep in cupboard long time liao so i stop myself frm buying.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bt will get myself a very fast gaming pc when i earn enough in bursa........and work......
my short term wish list........
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:30

U got ur points! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But now i got gf, already 2 years plus, thats y i cant be like you. AIzzz. Im using iphone but was thinking to switch to Galaxy tab due to larger screen then can easily foruming but it has no HLEbroking Apps! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thats y i bought a netbook earlier this month.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:33

appreciate ur gf lor.....nt easy to find a long term good girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ur really a mobile trader hor.....mayb i shd start using smart phone too im still using those muzeum phone.....dont even have colour screen or camera

my jr in workplace all use canggih phone leh.....even sweep floor bangla have better phone thn me leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:36

Haha. Actually mobile trading is hard la, cannot see transaction made! like who bought 1000lots, this is very important mar. It is time to chg ur hp when ur next gain [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 14:39

K.Y. wrote:Haha. Actually mobile trading is hard la, cannot see transaction made! like who bought 1000lots, this is very important mar. It is time to chg ur hp when ur next gain [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

iphone 38per mth only rite these day??????

nolah next gain my target is get fast internet so when i go in n go out wont lag....cos of small lag like this i lost lots of half to 1 ct pt when i play chiong stock
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 15:07

I think is rm58 per mth, this is digi. What Internet r u using? I'm using maxis broadband at my hostel. Quite ok
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 15:41

slow one.....mayb 512......wireless summore.....very unstable
want to change to 4mb streamyx
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 15:42

penang no unifi yet....so no choice lor
else i take unifi
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 17:44

phoenix wrote:appreciate ur gf lor.....nt easy to find a long term good girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ur really a mobile trader hor.....mayb i shd start using smart phone too im still using those muzeum phone.....dont even have colour screen or camera

my jr in workplace all use canggih phone leh.....even sweep floor bangla have better phone thn me leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

phoenix ur hv a way w words so funny cant stop laughing ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 17:52

K.Y. wrote:They 1 week go twice leh. Which club u used to go? Haha for me a girl is enough, the most important is how to let urself to become financial freedom.

so young alr so mature ... same goes 4 phoenix ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:06

hlk wrote:

so young alr so mature ... same goes 4 phoenix ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha. Financial freedom is the main thing we must achieve in our life. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hlk u've been here so long time already ar...
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:12

K.Y. wrote:
hlk wrote:

Haha. Financial freedom is the main thing we must achieve in our life. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hlk u've been here so long time already ar...

joined 14 nov 2009 but i not d 1st here ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:23

Wa really so long leh. Before max sifu, who were the sifu here?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:31

K.Y. wrote:Wa really so long leh. Before max sifu, who were the sifu here?

tat time no sifu o group ... max is d pioneer sifu guess we r d 1st 2 form a group trading bb ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:49

hlk wrote:
K.Y. wrote:Wa really so long leh. Before max sifu, who were the sifu here?

tat time no sifu o group ... max is d pioneer sifu guess we r d 1st 2 form a group trading bb ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha. Who invent this strategy what you see is what you get? But this need exprience, and how to apply if market down?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down