Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how come suddenly so many guest? mana mali?

3 posters

Go down

how come suddenly so many guest? mana mali? Empty how come suddenly so many guest? mana mali?

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 21:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

how come suddenly so many guest? mana mali? Empty Re: how come suddenly so many guest? mana mali?

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 21:52

63 leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

how come suddenly so many guest? mana mali? Empty Re: how come suddenly so many guest? mana mali?

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 22:00

phoenix wrote:63 leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

earlier 71 man

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Tue 26 Jul 2011, 08:28

BC getting properous liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 26 Jul 2011, 08:29

gaga wrote:BC getting properous liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if admin barred the guest from view thread here ... maybe there will be 71 new members [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... joking only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 26 Jul 2011, 08:34

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
gaga wrote:BC getting properous liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if admin barred the guest from view thread here ... maybe there will be 71 new members [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... joking only [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i thk guest here are all long term investor lor........

last time bfr i join bc i watch all the stock call here fly leh......few days later

not knowing u guys do very short term trade.....imagine i buy one bb n keep long term [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Tue 26 Jul 2011, 08:38

phoenix wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:

i thk guest here are all long term investor lor........

last time bfr i join bc i watch all the stock call here fly leh......few days later

not knowing u guys do very short term trade.....imagine i buy one bb n keep long term [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybe they like "Parental Investing" .... raise BB like how a parent raise a child/bb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down