Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ingress rises on securing RM388m contracts

2 posters

Go down

Ingress rises on securing RM388m contracts  Empty Ingress rises on securing RM388m contracts

Post by hlk Thu 28 Jul 2011, 14:05

KUALA LUMPUR: INGRESS CORPORATION BHD [] shares rose on Thursday, July 28 after the company said it had secured contracts worth some RM388 million.

At 10.40am, Ingress rose 16.5 sen to RM1.02 with 5.13 million shares.

It said on July 27 that the contracts, secured by the group’s Power Engineering & Projects division, was expected to contribute to a better performance anticipated by the group for its current financial year ending Jan 31, 2012.

Other divisions that will contribute to the expected better performance include the group’s automotive business, it said.
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Ingress rises on securing RM388m contracts  Empty Re: Ingress rises on securing RM388m contracts

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 17:20

ouch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Ingress rises on securing RM388m contracts  Empty Re: Ingress rises on securing RM388m contracts

Post by hlk Thu 28 Jul 2011, 17:40

phoenix wrote:ouch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i tot u once said d news i posted is v useful 4 u ? ... Innocent Innocent Innocent
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 17:42

these day too tired din read news...i read the title and if interesting will pay more att lor....

hey this morn when armada was so hot how cud u go hit ingress????
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 28 Jul 2011, 17:50

phoenix wrote:these day too tired din read news...i read the title and if interesting will pay more att lor....

after sifu said don touch armada bbs i got nothing on my plate so i look
at ingress lo n behold d buy n sell q sui sui ... Inlove
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 17:54

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:these day too tired din read news...i read the title and if interesting will pay more att lor....

at ingress lo n behold d buy n sell q sui sui ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mmg ganas.....

i hit scib and kena burn kao kao due to greed.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but make back all from the same stock.....in the end lose rm3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and alot of stamp duty
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 28 Jul 2011, 17:58

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

at ingress lo n behold d buy n sell q sui sui ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

mmg ganas.....

i hit scib and kena burn kao kao due to greed.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but make back all from the same stock.....in the end lose rm3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and alot of stamp duty

wah u rascal, i alr posted it kena UMA u still go n donate blood ... tsk! tsk! ... Lipsrsealed
d stamp can keep s souvenir ... Giggle Giggle Giggle
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 18:01

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

mmg ganas.....

wah u rascal, i alr posted it kena UMA u still go n donate blood ... tsk! tsk! ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
d stamp can keep s souvenir ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the buy sell q so weak.....even i can manipulate leh....feel like max for a few minutes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if i can trade n dont have meeting i would have profit alot more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the tech rebound frm 71-735

and 675 to 75

would have made some money there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 28 Jul 2011, 18:11

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

mmg ganas.....

wah u rascal, i alr posted it kena UMA u still go n donate blood ... tsk! tsk! ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
d stamp can keep s souvenir ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the buy sell q so weak.....even i can manipulate leh....feel like max for a few minutes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if i can trade n dont have meeting i would have profit alot more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and 675 to 75

would have made some money there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah then u must make sure u got plenty of time 2 trade can b a young millionnaire
in no time ... i use turtle step while u all r smart took d plane ... Devil Devil Devil
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 18:14

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

mmg ganas.....

and 675 to 75

wah then u must make sure u got plenty of time 2 trade can b a young millionnaire
in no time ... i use turtle step while u all r smart took d plane ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ur style slow and steady mah.....young ppl like me want fast so kena burn kao kao lor....i thk i burn 15k in my quest to find money....today i thk i brkeven n made some small profit liao what a rough ride [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i remember got one night im holding 5k paper losses and saw dow drop 200 points tht was my worst night
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 28 Jul 2011, 18:22

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

mmg ganas.....

and 675 to 75

in no time ... i use turtle step while u all r smart took d plane ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ur style slow and steady mah.....young ppl like me want fast so kena burn kao kao lor....i thk i burn 15k in my quest to find money....today i thk i brkeven n made some small profit liao what a rough ride [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i remember got one night im holding 5k paper losses and saw dow drop 200 points tht was my worst night

haiz its best 2 daytrade so tat in morn u don hv any leftovers 2 deal w ... u hv
a clear mind 2 whack whatever u fancy ... Inlove
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 18:24

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

and 675 to 75

haiz its best 2 daytrade so tat in morn u don hv any leftovers 2 deal w ... u hv
a clear mind 2 whack whatever u fancy ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

since march i never keep overnight....except apr maybulk ca keep few day lor....tht one coma stock leh

other thn that i go out of stocks in minutes....kia si ma
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 28 Jul 2011, 18:32

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

and 675 to 75

a clear mind 2 whack whatever u fancy ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

since march i never keep overnight....except apr maybulk ca keep few day lor....tht one coma stock leh

other thn that i go out of stocks in minutes....kia si ma

i also prefer 2 daytrade n make less s long s it not losses n b able 2 sleep well ... Thumbs Up
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 21:48

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

mmg ganas.....

i check my acc i did not lose rm3.....i made rm3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down