Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let me prove to the world that maxim$ will make handsome profits today

5 posters

Go down

Let me prove to the world that maxim$ will make handsome profits today  Empty Let me prove to the world that maxim$ will make handsome profits today

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:19

dow jones down 265 point, so what the heck? i don give a damn [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my position is 651 lots airasia cj bought 0.5972 (after fees), 300 lots airasia cl 0.39127 (after fees)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

most people po kai and scare the shiit out but maxim$ wanna make rm5000 to rm10000 today, let's see and wish me having good fortune

Back to top Go down

Let me prove to the world that maxim$ will make handsome profits today  Empty Re: Let me prove to the world that maxim$ will make handsome profits today

Post by phoenix777 Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Let me prove to the world that maxim$ will make handsome profits today  Empty Re: Let me prove to the world that maxim$ will make handsome profits today

Post by sun Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:24

cant wait to see that , sifu hou yeh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:25

gaga wrote:cant wait to see that , sifu hou yeh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:32

sifu hou hou yeh.................

same with kl zha bo hou hou yeh...............from namewee Devil
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:33

W wrote:sifu hou hou yeh.................

same with kl zha bo hou hou yeh...............from namewee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:33

maxim$ wrote:

same with kl zha bo hou hou yeh...............from namewee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if i make money make sure u advertise big big in facebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:36

You definitly can [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:37

maxim$ wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

if i make money make sure u advertise big big in facebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yalo...give me some evidence...and i want earn too... Handshake Handshake
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:37

Chandra wrote:You definitly can [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:46

sifu ... so man ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:51

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:sifu ... so man ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i try i try..need to have confident ma...then have luck [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed 03 Aug 2011, 08:52

maxim$ wrote:
Winning Heart ❤️ wrote:sifu ... so man ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i try i try..need to have confident ma...then have luck [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yaya,follow me shout out i wan earn few k today.. Devil Devil
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Wed 03 Aug 2011, 09:24

W wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:sifu ... so man ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yaya,follow me shout out i wan earn few k today.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

8888 used to do this, shout out the BB that he bought....... I hope he is well.....

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down