Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wah, bern promoted to moderator liao

5 posters

Go down

wah, bern promoted to moderator liao Empty wah, bern promoted to moderator liao

Post by hlk Sat 06 Aug 2011, 17:58

congrats bern, Handshake

ur nw promoted 2 sergeant rank don merrily trade till 4get ur
duty oh ... Tongue Devil Giggle
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

wah, bern promoted to moderator liao Empty Re: wah, bern promoted to moderator liao

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 18:16

congrat bernard cai...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

wah, bern promoted to moderator liao Empty Re: wah, bern promoted to moderator liao

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 18:19

congrat to hlk for being promoted senior moderators le while phoenix cai is unchange [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i forgive all such as sun, sk and hlk...i hope u all forgive me also, let's forget and forgive

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sat 06 Aug 2011, 18:29

maxim$ wrote:congrat to hlk for being promoted senior moderators le while phoenix cai is unchange [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i forgive all such as sun, sk and hlk...i hope u all forgive me also, let's forget and forgive

tks max, lets put everything behind n start afresh ... Clap Clap Clap
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 18:36

wah hlk name so gold cant eye pain leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sat 06 Aug 2011, 18:41

phoenix wrote:wah hlk name so gold cant eye pain leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cool Cool Cool
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 19:11

Hlk and phoenix, u guy are moderators, lead by example le, avatar, profile. Info le

Opposition condolences to sun and sk, rep like dj, plunge 1000 points

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 06 Aug 2011, 20:52

Good decision wor..

Bern gonna to be full time trader liao..

Congrate bern.. Handshake
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 08:55

maxim$ wrote:Hlk and phoenix, u guy are moderators, lead by example le, avatar, profile. Info le

Opposition condolences to sun and sk, rep like dj, plunge 1000 points

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sun 07 Aug 2011, 21:04

huhu ... suddenly i just realized i got promoted [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... i thanks Max sifu and other comades here for the congrat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... and appreciate admin for giving me this opportunity but i really wish i could remain as a normal member here ... more comfortable to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And Sifu zai ... i'm not qualify to be a full time trader yet as i have still much more to learn ... i'll be a full time freelancer now and i hope to have more time to trade freely without distraction and i wish one day i could be a full time trader ... huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 08 Aug 2011, 07:46

bern, u rejected d promotion wor ... admin granted ur wish liao so u can concentrate on making $$ ... Clap Clap Clap
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 08 Aug 2011, 08:22

haha ... yea i've pm-ed admin for this and stated my reasons ... frankly speaking ... i have the same thinking as Admin that Sifu zai is the right candidate ... he's been very active in the forum, mature in handling dispute/conflict and take initiative to tag us at fb everyday ....

so i think he will be a good Mod along with Susan Jie and Phoenix zai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 08 Aug 2011, 08:35

Winning Heart ❤ wrote:haha ... yea i've pm-ed admin for this and stated my reasons ... frankly speaking ... i have the same thinking as Admin that Sifu zai is the right candidate ... he's been very active in the forum, mature in handling dispute/conflict and take initiative to tag us at fb everyday ....

so i think he will be a good Mod along with Susan Jie and Phoenix zai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bern,thank for recommended me as moderator..i scare i am not so active after open school le.Since you are going to be full-timer,i tot you are willing to be moderator.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 08 Aug 2011, 08:41

nvm lah wesly can moderate till cant then promote bern loh ... Tongue
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 08 Aug 2011, 08:47

W wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:haha ... yea i've pm-ed admin for this and stated my reasons ... frankly speaking ... i have the same thinking as Admin that Sifu zai is the right candidate ... he's been very active in the forum, mature in handling dispute/conflict and take initiative to tag us at fb everyday ....

bern,thank for recommended me as moderator..i scare i am not so active after open school le.Since you are going to be full-timer,i tot you are willing to be moderator.

i didn't recommend u to admin ... i just "feel" that in my heart [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but it's admin who have chosen u ... coz u have what it takes ... add oil add oil sifu zai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 08 Aug 2011, 08:50

Winning Heart ❤️ wrote:
W wrote:
Winning Heart ❤️ wrote:haha ... yea i've pm-ed admin for this and stated my reasons ... frankly speaking ... i have the same thinking as Admin that Sifu zai is the right candidate ... he's been very active in the forum, mature in handling dispute/conflict and take initiative to tag us at fb everyday ....

i didn't recommend u to admin but it's admin who have chosen u ... coz u have what it takes ... add oil add oil sifu zai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

later i open school liao and you become full timer,tat time i pass back to you. Handshake
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 09:01

good job man!
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 08 Aug 2011, 09:01

W wrote:
Winning Heart ❤ wrote:
W wrote:

i didn't recommend u to admin but it's admin who have chosen u ... coz u have what it takes ... add oil add oil sifu zai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

later i open school liao and you become full timer,tat time i pass back to you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

not to worry too much sifu zai ... that time admin will think and decide if it's necessary to change mod and if so, who is the right candidate ... gambate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 08 Aug 2011, 09:53

bern is wise ... Thumbs Up
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 08 Aug 2011, 09:55

hlk wrote:bern is wise ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

huhu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down