Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AirAsia Philippines takes delivery of A320

Go down

AirAsia Philippines takes delivery of A320 Empty AirAsia Philippines takes delivery of A320

Post by hlk Mon 15 Aug 2011, 13:05

AirAsia Bhd’s Philippine unit will take delivery of four aircraft from this year until 2012, including an Airbus A320 that’s arriving at the Clark freeport zone today, the company said in a statement today.

The company is awaiting regulatory approval to offer flights from the Philippines to Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Bangkok and Incheon as well as in two local destinations, it said. -- Bloomberg

hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

AirAsia Philippines takes delivery of A320 Empty Re: AirAsia Philippines takes delivery of A320

Post by Guest Mon 15 Aug 2011, 13:20

for me if i am tony, i will not exchange share with mas..

airasia soon going to be pan asia....meaning tony can setup up jv like indonesia philippine with any other country such as china, hong kong taiwan, vietnam and much more...from those country like philippine, man they can fly to any other destination ma. meaning the network is so huge..perhaps 10 20 times bigger than malaysia..if i am tony with so much good plan and good prospect ..i should quickly go bank borrow money and buy back more airasia share...mas is kampong champion ma..while airasia with the vision of international le.

Back to top Go down

AirAsia Philippines takes delivery of A320 Empty Re: AirAsia Philippines takes delivery of A320

Post by hlk Mon 15 Aug 2011, 13:24

last economic downturn govt bailed out air nw its pay back time ? ... Tongue
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down