Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opportunity come in an unexpected way.

Go down

opportunity come in an unexpected way. Empty opportunity come in an unexpected way.

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jan 2011, 20:32

Increasing our monitoring capacity will greatly increase our fortune. I have miss a Jackson lately namely mudajaya bb. Reason is I newer expect mudajaya will surge so much during last few days or so and the bb soap from mere 2 cents to nearly 10 cents. Assuming if I spotted it and bought it at 3 cents and start trade the volatility. It may easily end up I am 100k richer. Lesson learn and therefore I virtually include all mom in my watch list. For those only have 1pc to trade I advise them to have favourite 1 2 3 all open in different tab cause it's more handy and fast to spot the opportunity.

Back to top Go down

opportunity come in an unexpected way. Empty Re: opportunity come in an unexpected way.

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jan 2011, 20:40

Fortune sometimes not just from our truck watch list such as gamuda genm or bursa. IT can be from least expected stock such as pos tm spsetia proton rhb etc. The most significant bb I have miss is ytl and mudajaya and few others. MY weakness is dare not re enter those counter that I have sold but minute later it surge like no tomorrow. But I have improve and try to trade solely base on mom child ratio relation rather than being overwhelm by emotion such as sold but mom start surging. It pro and con anyway.

Back to top Go down

opportunity come in an unexpected way. Empty Re: opportunity come in an unexpected way.

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jan 2011, 20:48

Trading bb is more on catching the mom rocket launch moment rather than studying other factor. For those that really low on capital and demand highest gain probability view could just watch watch and watch pending the best opportunity that could only happen perhaps twice or thrice every month but the prerequisite is they are absolutely free to do so like me. IS not easy though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jan 2011, 20:55

Most notice trader at most perhaps can only afford to watch 5 counters and if they happen in the market they may only focus no that particularly 1 or 2 two yet render them insensitive to any other counter what more to say if there are more than 70 counter go three favourite all with different prices and premium and so no. IT's not easy task but can be accomplished if trader is determine to elevate their fortune over time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down