Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I officially declare - hlk and phoenix is the best unselfish vip members in bursa community

+4
hlk
sun
Chandra
phoenix777
8 posters

Go down

I officially declare - hlk and phoenix is the best unselfish vip members in bursa community Empty I officially declare - hlk and phoenix is the best unselfish vip members in bursa community

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 09:35

i request admin to grant them a special usergroup call vip member[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

for their contribution....i will give them priority call by pm prior to give call in open forum....

but but but still depend on my mood[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

I officially declare - hlk and phoenix is the best unselfish vip members in bursa community Empty Re: I officially declare - hlk and phoenix is the best unselfish vip members in bursa community

Post by phoenix777 Fri 07 Oct 2011, 09:38

max nonit do this lah......lots of new members coming in let us all huat.....let this forum huat alot better [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

I officially declare - hlk and phoenix is the best unselfish vip members in bursa community Empty Re: I officially declare - hlk and phoenix is the best unselfish vip members in bursa community

Post by Chandra Fri 07 Oct 2011, 09:39

Congrats to HLK and Phoenix. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 09:46

phoenix wrote:max nonit do this lah......lots of new members coming in let us all huat.....let this forum huat alot better [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i do it or not up to u to say meh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 07 Oct 2011, 09:53

Clap Clap Clap
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Fri 07 Oct 2011, 09:54

best and unselfish deserve some rewards, RM500 each cukup makan Laugh
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:00

maxims wrote:
phoenix wrote:max nonit do this lah......lots of new members coming in let us all huat.....let this forum huat alot better [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i do it or not up to u to say meh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

suggest nia mar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:04

phoenix wrote:
maxims wrote:

suggest nia mar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

suggest also cannot [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i am authoritative..i am funny yet serious ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Fri 07 Oct 2011, 10:23

congrats 2 all who horsay on bimb-ca n also 2 every1 who worked hard 2 make BC a big happy family ... Thumbs Up
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by xettie Fri 07 Oct 2011, 13:23

support! + rep for both!
xettie
xettie

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Fri 07 Oct 2011, 13:52

xettie wrote:support! + rep for both!

tks xettie ... good job ur drb-cc ... Clap
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Fri 07 Oct 2011, 23:47

thank god we have the three musketeers here that willing help bc members....Max+pheonix+hlk.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 08 Oct 2011, 08:45

congrat Phoenix zai and Susan Jie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Sat 08 Oct 2011, 12:03

Today i purposely come bayar hutang hlk n abu. my IOU reps payment had been made today! pls check ur acc for verification hahaha...

hv a nice weekend everyone!!!!
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down