Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I propose to admin to set up a forum - Warrant Trader for me

3 posters

Go down

I propose to admin to set up a forum - Warrant Trader for me Empty I propose to admin to set up a forum - Warrant Trader for me

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2011, 15:22

only member invited by me can see this forum

but i promise admin this forum use to make stock call only...

the normal chatting still in community trader...and will not misuse this warrant trader forum

reason is ..we only share with the right member...those keep quiet one or never share..they go their own lo

Back to top Go down

I propose to admin to set up a forum - Warrant Trader for me Empty Re: I propose to admin to set up a forum - Warrant Trader for me

Post by Netsoft Mon 07 Mar 2011, 15:25

Don't forget me Devil
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

I propose to admin to set up a forum - Warrant Trader for me Empty Re: I propose to admin to set up a forum - Warrant Trader for me

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2011, 15:32

Netsoft wrote:Don't forget me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

U THINK IS NECESSARY OR NOT NET..I NEED HONEST OPINION LE...ALSO OUR STOCK CALL WONT LET OUTSIDER KNOW MA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2011, 15:34

then next time have any urgent notice of mom movement and or entry exit price and qty just put in new forum lo...the normal sharing still can be done in normal forum...this also safe guard our own interest...who know have trojan horse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2011, 15:41

admin please proceed with warrant trader forum can or not....else i also not interested to chat more...

no one give feedback then admin proceed lo

Back to top Go down

Post by Netsoft Mon 07 Mar 2011, 15:42

Then how are you going to give access to new members? Based on their performance in the normal forum?
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2011, 15:49

Netsoft wrote:Then how are you going to give access to new members? Based on their performance in the normal forum?

that's why we discuss ma...all new member accepted? but if they not active remove their member two weeks later?

or let them chat in normal place first?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2011, 15:54

i am thinking for those that would like to learn skill etc..normal forum is good enough... the special forum just reserve to stock call....don care much la..need to protect ourselves first?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2011, 15:55

CCB...drb 1.85 huge q again... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] guess no hope to even break 0.385 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Mon 07 Mar 2011, 16:31

pick me! pick me! pick me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by luigee Tue 08 Mar 2011, 19:16

Don't forget me! I'm quite busy at work these days so can't monitor the trades on screen often :(
luigee
luigee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down