Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

song

+8
phoenix777
GreenTea
aam
inQic
WinningHeart
W
sun
Cals
12 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

song - Page 12 Empty Re: song

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:05

china is already super power...don judge china by those china girl that come to malaysia or singapore. they are just small part of china population..maybe 0.0001%, those smart and capable or rich one will they come to malaysia and become hooker or somebody mistress or massage girl? those come to malaysia mostly from guangdong, hokkien, hunan, henan hebei hubei etc la.. and mostly are those third class one in beauty and in mentality as well. i have so many china girl ma i know..either they are having financial problem and owe people lots of money or those divorce one...aiya their mind are those spoil one already.

therefore in summary, actually now china is already surpass malaysia chinese already lo, for them they work in big company also rmb8000 up one, they open shop also can make rmb 40000 to 100000 per month one or malaysia ringgit rm20 to 50k. it's malaysian or singaporean look down on them, u guys go shanghai congjing or beijing or shenzhen u guys know lo.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:06

maxims wrote:china is already super power...don judge china by those china girl that come to malaysia or singapore. they are just small part of china population..maybe 0.0001%, those smart and capable or rich one will they come to malaysia and become hooker or somebody mistress or massage girl? those come to malaysia mostly from guangdong, hokkien, hunan, henan hebei hubei etc la.. and mostly are those third class one in beauty and in mentality as well. i have so many china girl ma i know..either they are having financial problem and owe people lots of money or those divorce one...aiya their mind are those spoil one already.

therefore in summary, actually now china is already surpass malaysia chinese already lo, for them they work in big company also rmb8000 up one, they open shop also can make rmb 40000 to 100000 per month one or malaysia ringgit rm20 to 50k. it's malaysian or singaporean look down on them, u guys go shanghai congjing or beijing or shenzhen u guys know lo.
Nod Nod Nod Handshake Handshake Handshake Kiss Kiss Kiss
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:09

next time if possible go to qq or weixin and shoot a china girl...10 20 years later..our overseas chinese for china chinese is second class already i tell u guys...

northern china girl so fair in skin colour, nice tall body shape, and oval face shape..mana cari..the only thing is most of them dunno english lo...but nvm ma..when u f#@& them is the sound of ah oh yes no e oi that count ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:10

maxims wrote:next time if possible go to qq or weixin and shoot a china girl...10 20 years later..our overseas chinese for china chinese is second class already i tell u guys...

northern china girl so fair in skin colour, nice tall body shape, and oval face shape..mana cari..the only thing is most of them dunno english lo...but nvm ma..when u f#@& them is the sound of ah oh yes no e oi that count ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Giggle Giggle Giggle
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:10

england they willing to learn one, so you train la.. besides the ooh aahss lol
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:11

maxims wrote:next time if possible go to qq or weixin and shoot a china girl...10 20 years later..our overseas chinese for china chinese is second class already i tell u guys...

whn u go there need you intro to us liao~~ Devil Devil Devil
JF
JF

Male Join date : 2011-10-07
Job/Hobbies : $$
Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:14

look at europe..all lazy fella and owe lots of money..beside germany...all other nation is lousy la...i tell u guys...next time say in 20 years later...for malaysian to marry a china national is a pride man...feng shui reverse...therefore u guys child MUST LEARN CHINESE FLUENTLY not like phoenix...even usa also scare china...what to say country like europe ...what is more to say small lan jiao country like malaysia or philipine etc...or sideline la

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:14

i am just talking the facts..no offense to any country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:16

jeefoh wrote:

whn u go there need you intro to us liao~~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

go install qq or weixin and start to know their culture first...i tell u huh...those malaysian lan cy so call star or model...go to china just second class only....u go china night club....ma ci bai....u dunno which one to choose..there are thousands all pretty pretty one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:20

maxims wrote:
jeefoh wrote:

whn u go there need you intro to us liao~~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

go install qq or weixin and start to know their culture first...i tell u huh...those malaysian lan cy so call star or model...go to china just second class only....u go china night club....ma ci bai....u dunno which one to choose..there are thousands all pretty pretty one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

have qq and wei bo , but seldom use~~ Dancing Dancing
JF
JF

Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JF
JF

Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:20

maxims wrote:look at europe..all lazy fella and owe lots of money..beside germany...all other nation is lousy la...i tell u guys...next time say in 20 years later...for malaysian to marry a china national is a pride man...feng shui reverse...therefore u guys child MUST LEARN CHINESE FLUENTLY not like phoenix...even usa also scare china...what to say country like europe ...what is more to say small lan jiao country like malaysia or philipine etc...or sideline la
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:21

maxims wrote:
jeefoh wrote:

true true Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:22

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:look at europe..all lazy fella and owe lots of money..beside germany...all other nation is lousy la...i tell u guys...next time say in 20 years later...for malaysian to marry a china national is a pride man...feng shui reverse...therefore u guys child MUST LEARN CHINESE FLUENTLY not like phoenix...even usa also scare china...what to say country like europe ...what is more to say small lan jiao country like malaysia or philipine etc...or sideline la
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
u ok lo..but not ur child..next time most worldwide company staff must know chinese how?

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:23

maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
u ok lo..but not ur child..next time most worldwide company staff must know chinese how?
yup.... Handshake Handshake Handshake
china girl damn sporting man....my excolleague.....ask me go stay in her hse whn come china visit
she said will cook for me n all Inlove Inlove Inlove
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:24

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:
jeefoh wrote:

true true [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

china night club china girl huh..mostly can make rm 15k or above one some even rm30k i tell u..those come here one huh..actually is rejected but our local chinese still see them pretty [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

even those attentand or waitress etc also can make rm5k and above man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:26

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
yup.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
china girl damn sporting man....my excolleague.....ask me go stay in her hse whn come china visit
she said will cook for me n all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if pretty why not? for u.just make sure u can perform good in stock market consistently...no point this month make rm50k then next month lost rm60k....if can last long..quit job la...but at least need say rm300k cash lo..then can become international "settler" like me already..all we want chin cai la...one lousy laptop and a mobile with broadband line will do [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:28

maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
yup.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
she said will cook for me n all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if pretty why not? for u.just make sure u can perform good in stock market consistently...no point this month make rm50k then next month lost rm60k....if can last long..quit job la...but at least need say rm300k cash lo..then can become international "settler" like me already..all we want chin cai la...one lousy laptop and a mobile with broadband line will do [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
300K cash........need to work hard lor...hope by Christmas can hit Dancing Dancing Dancing
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:29

follow maxims mentality la..dun try to act lan cy and become kampong champion only in kl..those shanghai/beijing or any big city china girl chin cai also wearing lv or a watch more than rm15k type...even a government official oso like that...china chinese they like face ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

one dinner they also can spend few thousand rmb one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:30

go find china girl at least 163cm and above height one ma....tall and slim but big mama....pretty...mana cari????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:31

maxims wrote:go find china girl at least 163cm and above height one ma....tall and slim but big mama....pretty...mana cari????

loving, passionate some more...one day squeze u guy two times nonstop for few weeks then u guy knows [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:31

maxims wrote:follow maxims mentality la..dun try to act lan cy and become kampong champion only in kl..those shanghai/beijing or any big city china girl chin cai also wearing lv or a watch more than rm15k type...even a government official oso like that...china chinese they like face ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

one dinner they also can spend few thousand rmb one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

they always spending spree ==
buy luxury like ntg at hongkong as well Cash Cash Cash
JF
JF

Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by JF Sat 07 Jul 2012, 23:34

maxims wrote:
maxims wrote:go find china girl at least 163cm and above height one ma....tall and slim but big mama....pretty...mana cari????

loving, passionate some more...one day squeze u guy two times nonstop for few weeks then u guy knows [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

精 尽人亡
JF
JF

Profit & Loss $$

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jul 2012, 23:36

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Mon 09 Jul 2012, 00:24

for you sifu some techno from Lee Burridge

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next