Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wei Samseng. any sexy game to play or not? damn boring

4 posters

Go down

Wei Samseng. any sexy game to play or not? damn boring Empty Wei Samseng. any sexy game to play or not? damn boring

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2011, 20:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Wei Samseng. any sexy game to play or not? damn boring Empty Re: Wei Samseng. any sexy game to play or not? damn boring

Post by Samseng Sat 12 Mar 2011, 21:56

i also finding lor, must ask ejam and see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Samseng
Samseng

Male Join date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Wei Samseng. any sexy game to play or not? damn boring Empty Re: Wei Samseng. any sexy game to play or not? damn boring

Post by sun Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:23

play angry bird [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:25

sun wrote:play angry bird [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

got such game? or u mean ku ku jiao? Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:28

Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:play angry bird [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

got such game? or u mean ku ku jiao? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no lar, u really outdated man!!!
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:29

Maxims wrote:

got such game? or u mean ku ku jiao? Devil

ya, also wondering what bird can be so angry.... play play loh... then cool down..
budgee
budgee

Job/Hobbies : Finance, Accounting
Comments : When I make huge losses, I think about those who lost thr lives
Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:30

Samseng wrote:i also finding lor, must ask ejam and see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oit!.....that type of game i've left for long time......found at lowyat....hehhehehheheh
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:31

budgee wrote:
Maxims wrote:

got such game? or u mean ku ku jiao? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya, also wondering what bird can be so angry.... play play loh... then cool down..

Budgee, ur daugther sure know what is angry bird, she using htc or iphone?
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:32

budgee wrote:
Maxims wrote:

i thought sun say angyy and hungry human bird bird [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , sun ask us all go washroom la [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:34

Maxims wrote:
budgee wrote:
Maxims wrote:

i thought sun say angyy and hungry human bird bird [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , sun ask us all go washroom la [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u must be kidding me Max sifu, pretend duno wat is angry bird [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:36

sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:
budgee wrote:
Maxims wrote:

u must be kidding me Max sifu, pretend duno wat is angry bird [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this topic is sexy game ma...so whatever post here we translate it to sexy lo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:38

find online la.....find at tube8... i think [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:38

Maxims wrote:
sun wrote:
Maxims wrote:
budgee wrote:
Maxims wrote:

this topic is sexy game ma...so whatever post here we translate it to sexy lo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:40

ejam77 wrote:find online la.....find at tube8... i think [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
game la...not sexy movie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:44

Maxims wrote:
ejam77 wrote:find online la.....find at tube8... i think [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
game la...not sexy movie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u can find it la....max....like russian rollet...hehehhehehhehe Giggle Giggle
ejam77
ejam77

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:46

gtg go sleep, gd nite guys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:48

ejam77 wrote:
Maxims wrote:

u can find it la....max....like russian rollet...hehehhehehhehe [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

how ah..the game display like a movie huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:48

bye sun..have a good day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Sat 12 Mar 2011, 23:54

sun wrote:gtg go sleep, gd nite guys [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

early meh...?...wait for all england badminton....lee chong wei palying tonight....
ejam77
ejam77

Back to top Go down