Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does Malaysian men measure up? Not good but better than China, Japan, Korea

+2
sun
budgee
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How does Malaysian men measure up?  Not good but better than China, Japan, Korea - Page 2 Empty Re: How does Malaysian men measure up? Not good but better than China, Japan, Korea

Post by Netsoft Mon 28 Mar 2011, 20:10

how you measure with mouth? Fubar
Netsoft
Netsoft

Job/Hobbies : Photography - Pentax
Humor : Funny and Friendly
Comments : Trading tomorrow 2nd March
Profit & Loss Gaining - but i don't know how much lah

Back to top Go down

How does Malaysian men measure up?  Not good but better than China, Japan, Korea - Page 2 Empty Re: How does Malaysian men measure up? Not good but better than China, Japan, Korea

Post by budgee Mon 28 Mar 2011, 21:31

Guys, better check whether your penis head got any moles or not. If got, then chances are high that one single woman is not enough, you will tend to look for other partners.

Ya, its not the length or size that counts but the intimacy and closeness that you can make her feel towards you, or the ability to make her feel needed and also whether you are sensitive to her needs or not that counts.

Its not money, not expensive gifts but whether you are really able to listen to what she is saying or not. Means must have a good memory and being able to read between the lines. Becoz they got memories like elephants..
budgee
budgee

Job/Hobbies : Finance, Accounting
Comments : When I make huge losses, I think about those who lost thr lives
Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Mon 28 Mar 2011, 22:17

budgee wrote:Guys, better check whether your penis head got any moles or not. If got, then chances are high that one single woman is not enough, you will tend to look for other partners.

Ya, its not the length or size that counts but the intimacy and closeness that you can make her feel towards you, or the ability to make her feel needed and also whether you are sensitive to her needs or not that counts.

Its not money, not expensive gifts but whether you are really able to listen to what she is saying or not. Means must have a good memory and being able to read between the lines. Becoz they got memories like elephants..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2011, 23:54

Woman don complain either, I m wonder any comrade partner here looks like those pretty pic I posted here. Some may pretty but only coffee cup size mostly, some have big boon but either she is fat or the boob sagging. For me is tough to get like those pretty girl and yet she is caring understanding sensual type. If can find one that I truly.enjoy and she love me, I don mind to give her most thing I have. Life what, I cant bring anything with me when one day I m leaving this world. Anyway got to sleep now. Bye all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Tue 29 Mar 2011, 08:00

maxims wrote:Woman don complain either, I m wonder any comrade partner here looks like those pretty pic I posted here. Some may pretty but only coffee cup size mostly, some have big boon but either she is fat or the boob sagging. For me is tough to get like those pretty girl and yet she is caring understanding sensual type. If can find one that I truly.enjoy and she love me, I don mind to give her most thing I have. Life what, I cant bring anything with me when one day I m leaving this world. Anyway got to sleep now. Bye all.

Aren't you married?? You are right, life is the best when you have a caring,loving and lovely person with you.....
So did you dream any lovely girls yesterday night [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Tue 29 Mar 2011, 08:09

Chandra wrote:
maxims wrote:Woman don complain either, I m wonder any comrade partner here looks like those pretty pic I posted here. Some may pretty but only coffee cup size mostly, some have big boon but either she is fat or the boob sagging. For me is tough to get like those pretty girl and yet she is caring understanding sensual type. If can find one that I truly.enjoy and she love me, I don mind to give her most thing I have. Life what, I cant bring anything with me when one day I m leaving this world. Anyway got to sleep now. Bye all.

Aren't you married?? You are right, life is the best when you have a caring,loving and lovely person with you.....
So did you dream any lovely girls yesterday night [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

everyday with lovely girl! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2