Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible of catalyst for rubber gloves?

2 posters

Go down

Possible of catalyst for rubber gloves?  Empty Possible of catalyst for rubber gloves?

Post by Cals Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:42

The Centre for Health Protection (CHP) of the Department of Health (DH) has enhanced its surveillance on human influenza A (H5N1) infection after the Government has raised the response level for avian influenza from "Alert" to "Serious" as a chicken carcass sample taken from the Cheung Sha Wan Temporary Wholesale Poultry Market (Wholesale Poultry Market) was tested positive of the highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza virus.

At the moment, there is no human case of avian influenza infection in Hong Kong. DH and the Hospital Authority (HA) have enhanced the work on testing of human infection of avian influenza. Particular attention will be paid to those who visited or worked in the Cheung Sha Wan Wholesale Market.

With reference to the price surge of rubber gloves companies this morning after the HK news, we think that it is still premature to call for a BUY on the rubber glovemakers considering that the low latex price that the rubber glove companies enjoying right now is not going to last for too long as heavy rainfalls and wintering season of rubber is approaching.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Possible of catalyst for rubber gloves?  Empty Re: Possible of catalyst for rubber gloves?

Post by hlk Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:56

ur rite ... +1 = 114 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down